What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching focuses on helping you to find the solutions to get you from point A to point B. A coaching session will make it possible for you to gain clarity about the here and now and your future, rather than dealing primarily with your past. A coach can help equip you with methods and techniques to enable you to make the decisions you choose to. You will also discover how to maintain the changes you make by increasing your self awareness.
Coaches usually don’t give advice or tell you what to do.They work with you to help you find what feels right for you by helping you reveal the answers to yourself through discussion, suggestions, exercises and reflection. It can be creative and may move you out of your comfort zone but that’s a great place to find new answers.
There are many reasons you might consider Life coaching. You may:
- Need some guidance on moving forward in your career
- Want to learn how to take advantage of your own strengths and inner resources
- Be stuck in a pattern of negative thinking
- Be struggling to maintain confidence levels
- Be unsure about what to do about a major life decision, such as a move or promotion
- Have an unacceptable work-life balance
- Be experiencing symptoms of stress
Sessions are confidential and normally last for an hour. A coaching session costs £50. Keltic Coaching offers a FREE 30 minute consultation, giving you the opportunity to meet your Coach and discuss your needs.